Tuesday, October 14, 2008

midterms, russia, and bedbugs

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really really busy. Lots of homework lately. Plus midterms. Also, bedbugs. Seriously. I thought that bedbugs were a myth. Nope. Real and in my bed. So I think it would be a fair assessment that I've been busy.
Lots of cool things recently. One of the study abroads has a boyfriend that lives in Austria and he's here for a week so I did a photoshoot for them also, we are all getting ready to go to Russia!
We leave for Russia in a little less than 2 weeks. 3 days in St. Petersburg and 3 in Moscow! But first, I still have to push through 2 weeks of midterms and a lot of homework. 
I hope everyone is doing well and that you are finding that your lives are being blessed!

No comments: