This sunset would be a lot prettier if it wasn't happening at 4 in the afternoon. Although getting used to 7 hours of daylight in a day will me appreciate daylight a lot more when I get home!Finals are this week. I can't believe that I only have 5 more days in Klaipeda! In 7 days I will be home. It feels like I just got here. I have spent the last couple of days starting to do my lasts of everything. Friday was the Study Abroad Program's goodbye dinner at an awesome Classic Lithuanian restaurant. Saturday was the last weekend night at the Black Cat pub, our favorite pub in the city. Tuesday night will be our last time at the Jazz Club. Wednesday, I am going out with a few of my closer friends for a goodbye dinner. Then I leave on Friday just before midnight for a overnight bus ride to Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania where I will be flying out from. I will get to Vilnius around 4am because some people leave at 5:30. I'll probably sleep in the airport then go and grab some lunch with whoever is left. I fly out around 2. Vilnius to Frankfurt, Germany then Frankfurt to London. Over night in London with my friend Justin who has been in Uganda all semester then the next morning (Sunday) I leave Heathrow at 9am. London to Dublin, Dublin to DC!
1 comment:
wow--so much traveling!
ew 7 hours of sunlight... that's crazy and sounds so depressing! although it gets dark here at 5:30 so it's still not the best :/
enjoy your last few days and moments and live it up!! can't wait to catch up and hear about everything over break. :)
Post a Comment